Employment opportunities available with Door County Home Builders Association members will be posted here as a service to our members.
Job seekers, please contact each member directly to inquire about a job opening.
DCHBA members please submit your job openings using the form here.
Posted October 24, 2019
Company: Van’s Lumber & Custom Builders Inc.
Job Title: Framing Carpenter
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- Work with blueprints and/or instructions from supervisors
- Framing Carpenters must measure height, width, length, and other proportions
- Comfortable working with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, and
- Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect
- Install rough door and window frames, subflooring
- 1-2 years framing/carpenter experience preferred but not
- Be able lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance
- Read, layout, interpret blue prints
- Candidate must be dependable, have organization skills, be detail oriented
and a team player, strong work ethic
- Have a valid driver’s license & reliable transportation
Instructions On How To Apply: Visit Van’s website at www.vanslumber.com/careers
and click the Apply Now button.