Door County Home Builders Association
Door County is such a unique part of the great state of Wisconsin and our Home Builders Association members play a crucial role in making it a wonderful area in which we live, work, and play.
Builder and Associate members alike enjoy a 3-in-1 membership. What this means: as a member of Door County Home Homebuilders Association you are also a member of the Wisconsin Builders Association (WBA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), each offering a great number of benefits and services to our members. Taking advantage of the vehicle rebate program alone can pay for your annual membership dues, which are only $480 (effective January 1, 2021).
Door County Home Homebuilders Association membership includes:
- Educational opportunities offered by neighboring HBAs
- State and local speakers at General Membership meetings
- Participation in the Door County Showcase of Homes
- Internet present on DCHBA’s website and social media outlets
- One FREE member meal at General Membership meetings
- Networking opportunities
- B2B promotion
Wisconsin Builders Association (WBA) is a professional trade association comprised of 21 local associations dedicated to helping members build communities around the state. Established in 1947, WBA has been Protecting the American Dream for over 70 years.
WBA membership benefits include:
- Builder/Remodeler Member Rebate Program
- Advocacy aimed at protecting rights and resources for the industry and consumers
- Free and discounted online courses
- Digital marketing
- Insurance discounts
- Travel discounts
- Affinity Partner Programs
- Contracts & Forms
- Member Hotline connecting you to legal, building code, and safety experts
- Access to municipal documents via Curate Solutions
National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) operates at the local, state and national levels, representing the largest network of craftsmen, innovators and problem solvers dedicated to building and enriching communities.
NAHB strives to protect the American Dream of housing opportunities for all, while working to achieve professional success for its members who build communities, create jobs and strengthen our economy.
As a member, you can start taking advantage of educational programs and tools, exclusive opportunities to network across all areas of the housing industry, access to expert economists and legal staff advisers and savings programs to help you in every aspect of your business.
Some of the discounts members enjoy include:
Learn more about the NAHB savings programs here.
Download the NAHB Member Savings Program At A Glance here.