Home #6: 10691 Woodcrest Court-Unit 6, Sister Bay
Builder: Portside Builders Inc. 810 S. Lansing Avenue, Sturgeon Bay • (920) 746-1092 or (920) 839-9255
The owners of this residential condominium wanted to add some additional living space while updating their entire 1,993 sq. ft. home. Thank you for touring this completely renovated home with its new 208 sq. ft. game room that was added by building a new second story floor system. Renovations include:
- Removed a wall between the kitchen and dining room and the soffits in the kitchen
- New custom cabinets and a deep angled center island with granite countertops
- Added a floor system on the second floor to add a new game room with built-in cabinets
- Add T&G pine boards to the ceiling in the dining room and the existing flat ceiling in the living room
- New floor to ceiling stone fireplace face with a distressed alder mantle
- Removed the wall and bi-fold door in the laundry room and added a cabinet
- New bathroom fixtures and vanities with granite countertops
- Removed the tub in the master bath and added a tile shower
- New interior finish with repainting, new doors, trim and base
- New tile, LVP and carpet flooring
DIRECTIONS: From WI-42 in Sister Bay, go east on Maple Drive/County Hwy ZZ; Turn left on Woodcrest Rd. and go approximately 1/4 mile; Once you get to Autumn Court, look for our parking and walking instruction signs. Parking on Woodcrest Rd only.
About Portside Builders Inc.
PortSide Builders, Inc. team of Custom Designers / Building Consultants work with our customers to transform their needs and ideas into reality. Sometimes that means thinking outside the box when dealing with challenging building sites. With over four decades of experience in home building, we’ve performed some amazing home placements.
Our designers are experts in adapting their home plans to fit all of the unique land characteristics Door County has to offer, including shorefront, bluff-side, wooded, narrow, or wet building sites.
Visit us on-line today at www.portsidebuilders.com for open house information and/or sign up for our new home plan or remodeling project of the month.