Home #4:8173 Chateau Drive, Egg Harbor
Builder: Portside Builders Inc. 810 S. Lansing Avenue, Sturgeon Bay • (920) 746-1092 or (920) 839-9255
We invite you to tour this custom-designed ranch style home that features additional family recreation and hobby space on the lower level. Nestled perfectly in a wooded setting, the abundance of windows brings the natural beauty of the home site inside with you. The thoughtful combination of vinyl, shake, and cultured stone create the perfect look and feel to this Door County home.
- 2,848 total sq. ft. home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and office on main floor
- Family room, full bath, shop area, and hobby room with egress window on lower level
- Open-concept design including kitchen, dining room, and great room with cathedral ceiling and decorative wood beams Wood fireplace with cultured stone face and sides, cut limestone floor-level hearth, wood beam mantel, and custom maple cabinets on both sides
- Extended island snack counter with granite counter top in kitchen
- Master bath with dual medicine cabinets, and dual sinks with granite counter tops and custom-tiled, walk-in shower
- 165 sq. ft. all-season room with concrete floor and lots of windows
- Spacious laundry room with utility sink and laundry chute from master bedroom
- Covered front porch with decorative tapered posts
DIRECTIONS: On WI-42 in Egg Harbor, go west on Charmont Way; Turn right on Chaumiere Lane; Turn right on Chateau Dr. As you go around the cul-de-sac, the home will be on the right.
About Portside Builders Inc.
PortSide Builders, Inc. team of Custom Designers / Building Consultants work with our customers to transform their needs and ideas into reality. Sometimes that means thinking outside the box when dealing with challenging building sites. With over four decades of experience in home building, we’ve performed some amazing home placements.
Our designers are experts in adapting their home plans to fit all of the unique land characteristics Door County has to offer, including shorefront, bluff-side, wooded, narrow, or wet building sites.
Visit us on-line today at www.portsidebuilders.com for open house information and/or sign up for our new home plan or remodeling project of the month.
DCHBA Member Subcontractors For This Project:
Alberts Plastering Inc. | Brad Tanck Plumbing, LLC | Cabinet Creations & Design, Inc. | The Granite Company | H.J. Martin & Son, Inc. | Lampert Lumber | Lily Bay Sand & Gravel, LLC | Macco’s Floor Covering Center | Malcore Concrete, Inc | Van Vreede’s | Wisconsin Building Supply, Inc. | Wulf Brothers, Inc