Home #3: 5613 Trails End Court, Sturgeon Bay
Builder: Portside Builders Inc. 810 S. Lansing Avenue, Sturgeon Bay • (920) 746-1092 or (920) 839-9255
PortSide Builders invites you to tour this custom designed 1.5 story waterfront home. This open concept home was designed to fit a unique and limited buildable area. The arched front door and windows, dormers, lap siding, shakes and cultured stone, combined with the unique design provide the ultimate curb appeal.
- 2,423 total sq. ft., office, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Custom cabinets with staggered heights, quarrystone countertops, corner walk-in pantry, and a center island with a built-in oven
- Open two-story great room with four skylights
- Cultured stone gas fireplace with a barn beam mantle
- Tray ceiling with crown moulding in the master bedroom
- Dual sinks, soaking tub and a walk-in tiled shower in the master bath
- Separate changing area with hooks, a bench and half bath
- Two heated storage rooms on the second floor
- Covered front porch with decorative tapered posts
- Finished drive through garage with a utility sink
- Picturesque views of Clarks Lake
DIRECTIONS: On WI-57 in Jacksonport, go south on N. Cave Point Dr. Turn right on Clark Lake Court; Turn right on Clark Lake Dr.; Turn left on Trails End Court; The home will be on the right.
About Portside Builders Inc.
PortSide Builders, Inc. team of Custom Designers / Building Consultants work with our customers to transform their needs and ideas into reality. Sometimes that means thinking outside the box when dealing with challenging building sites. With over four decades of experience in home building, we’ve performed some amazing home placements.
Our designers are experts in adapting their home plans to fit all of the unique land characteristics Door County has to offer, including shorefront, bluff-side, wooded, narrow, or wet building sites.
Visit us on-line today at www.portsidebuilders.com for open house information and/or sign up for our new home plan or remodeling project of the month.
DCHBA Member Subcontractors For This Project:
Alberts Plastering Inc. | Brad Tanck Plumbing, LLC | The Granite Company | Lampert Lumber | Lily Bay Sand & Gravel, LLC | Macco’s Floor Covering Center | Malcore Concrete, Inc | Midwest Moulding & Door, Inc. | Pella Doors & Windows of Wisconsin, Inc | Valley Cabinet, Inc. | Van Vreede’s | Wulf Brothers, Inc | Wisconsin Building Supply, Inc.