Employment opportunities available with Door County Home Builders Association members will be posted here as a service to our members.
Job seekers, please contact each member directly to inquire about a job opening.
DCHBA members please submit your job openings using the form here.
Posted April 11, 2019
Company: Countrywide Construction & Design
Location: Sturgeon Bay, WI
Job Title: Carpenter
Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
Job Description: We are looking for entry level and experienced full time carpenters. Duties are varied, with a concentration on framing, siding, and interior finishing. Benefits of working for us include:
- Small, but established family business
- Year-round employment
- Starting pay $12 or more, based on experience and ability
- 40 hours per week
- Retirement benefit
- After probationary period:
Requirements:Applicants must have valid drivers license, be comfortable with heights, and be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
We are looking for a team player who is willing to learn our quality standards for construction. Our employees must also be able to conduct themselves professionally around the homeowners and with other sub contractors.
Instructions On How To Apply: Respond by phone or e-mail with intent, brief qualifications, and contact info, or send resume via e-mail or regular mail.
Posted March 18, 2019
Company: Van’s Lumber & Custom Builders Inc.
Job Title: Framing Carpenter
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- Work with blueprints and/or instructions from supervisors
- Framing Carpenters must measure height, width, length, and other proportions
- Comfortable working with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, and
- Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect
- Install rough door and window frames, subflooring
- 1-2 years framing/carpenter experience preferred but not
- Be able lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance
- Read, layout, interpret blue prints
- Candidate must be dependable, have organization skills, be detail oriented
and a team player, strong work ethic
- Have a valid driver’s license & reliable transportation
Instructions On How To Apply: Visit Van’s website at www.vanslumber.com/careers
and click the Apply Now button.