You are invited to the Door County Home Builders 2018 Annual Meeting & Holiday Party!
When: Thursday, December 13, 2018
Time: 5:30 p.m. Social Hour – Cash Bar 6:00 p.m. Dinner with meeting and elections to follow
Where: The Lodge at Leathem Smith 1640 Memorial Dr, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
What: Dinner, socialization, elections/installation of 2019 officers, door prizes!
Each member business is allotted one meal paid for through your DCHBA membership.
Additional meals are $25.00 per person.
Meal choices are as follows:
- Marinated and charred Amish chicken breast with hollandaise, asparagus, and sautéed shrimp
- Panko encrusted chicken service with a cherry compote sauce
- Tenderloin Beef Tips
- Carved Prime Rib dry aged rolled in thyme, garlic, sea salt and 5 blend pepper. Slow roasted.
- Cedar Plank Salmon grilled and served with a chipotle mayo
- White Fish Parmesan locally caught fresh white fishDessert: Fresh homemade Cinnamon Apple Cobbler served with Vanilla Bean ice cream
Bread, two soups, and salad bar included. All dinners are served with fresh garlic mashed potatoes and fresh grilled vegetables.
Please RSVP by noon on Friday, December 7, 2018, by clicking here to fill out the online form.
Send checks made payable to:
PO Box 112
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235