About The Home
Set on a sloping, wooded home site, this home was custom designed in collaboration with the owners to provide a retirement home on a beautiful, natural setting.
The 3,016 sq ft single-story home with finished walkout basement, 3 bedrooms, and 2.5 bathrooms includes:
- 2,034 sq ft main level with 982 sq ft finished walkout basement including bedroom, full bathroom, family room, and bar area complete with walk-up wet bar.
- Outdoor living spaces include a screened porch off the dinette on main level and an open-air covered porch off the basement family room to enjoy backyard flora and fauna
- Great room with cathedral ceiling includes “collar tie” style suspended ceiling beams; linear gas fireplace with split-face natural travertine tile laid in grid pattern from floor-to-ceiling; and unique stainless steel tube railing system around the stairwell to the lower level
- Custom kitchen is well-appointed with “Blue Dunes” leather granite; Rewind “Peltro” staggered joint porcelain tile backsplash; GE stainless steel appliance package; LED under-cabinet lighting; and stunning custom cabinetry featuring painted flat panel cabinets, tiered spice organizer, and flip-up cabinet doors and floating shelves in stained hickory.
- Master suite with twin walk-in closets and spacious bathroom featuring tiled shower and 17-foot long double vanity with granite countertops and makeup counter.
- Guest bathroom with tiled shower walls and granite countertops
- Extensive painted woodwork and hard-surface flooring throughout featuring Mannington Adura Rigid vinyl plank
- Focus on Energy certified home with Weather Shield Visions 3500 windows; R21 sidewall insulation; extensive air sealing; high-efficiency mechanical equipment with proper ventilation; low-VOC paints; and radon venting.
About Bay Lakes Builders
Throughout his 40+ years of experience in the housing industry, owner Paul E. Soletski and his dedicated team have made it their mission to treat each project as if it were their very own. This empathetic approach has helped Bay Lakes Builders earn yet another “Guildmaster” award for customer satisfaction in 2020. This award is bestowed upon a select group of builders nationwide that have achieved the highest marks from customer satisfaction surveys administered by an unbiased third party.
Since 1989, Bay Lakes Builders has constructed well over 500 energy-efficient homes throughout Northeast Wisconsin. With an experienced team dedicated to service, Bay Lakes’ customers can relax and enjoy a fun building process from concept through completion.
To learn more about Bay Lakes Builders, please visit baylakesbuilders.com where you will find floor plans, photos, and testimonials from many of our satisfied customers. References are also available from several long-distance customers who have selected Bay Lakes to build their home while living hundreds of miles away.
Bay Lakes is proud to serve the area with offices in Green Bay and Fish Creek.
Door County Home Builders Association Member Project Subcontractors
Lily Bay Sand & Gravel
1451 Clay Banks Rd
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235