About The Home
Set on a beautiful, wooded home site overlooking Lake Michigan, this home was custom designed to meet the needs of the client including a 316 sq ft dedicated art studio with kiln.
The 2,058 sq ft single-story home with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms includes:
- Kitchen with “Fantasy Blue” leathered granite countertops, maple custom cabinetry with minimalist slab front doors and drawers, island with raised snack counter, custom-blown glass pendant lighting, LED strip lighting above and below upper cabinets, and Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances.
- Living room anchored by wood-burning fireplace with floor-to-ceiling Door County rustic natural stone surround
- Aging-in-place accessibility features such as a zero-step entry from the garage and studio, zero-step entry in to master walk-in shower, wider halls and doorways, and grab bars in bathrooms, tubs, and showers.
- Extensive sand-on-site rustic hickory hardwood floors with varying plank widths throughout main living areas with ceramic tile flooring in back entry and bathrooms.
- Focus on Energy certified home with Andersen 100 series windows; R21 sidewall insulation; extensive air sealing; high-efficiency mechanical equipment with proper ventilation; whole-home dehumidification system; tankless water heater; low-VOC paints; and radon venting.
About Bay Lakes Builders
Throughout his 40+ years of experience in the housing industry, owner Paul E. Soletski and his dedicated team have made it their mission to treat each project as if it were their very own. This empathetic approach has helped Bay Lakes Builders earn yet another “Guildmaster” award for customer satisfaction in 2020. This award is bestowed upon a select group of builders nationwide that have achieved the highest marks from customer satisfaction surveys administered by an unbiased third party.
Since 1989, Bay Lakes Builders has constructed well over 500 energy-efficient homes throughout Northeast Wisconsin. With an experienced team dedicated to service, Bay Lakes’ customers can relax and enjoy a fun building process from concept through completion.
To learn more about Bay Lakes Builders, please visit baylakesbuilders.com where you will find floor plans, photos, and testimonials from many of our satisfied customers. References are also available from several long-distance customers who have selected Bay Lakes to build their home while living hundreds of miles away.
Bay Lakes is proud to serve the area with offices in Green Bay and Fish Creek.
Door County Home Builders Association Member Project Subcontractors
Lily Bay Sand & Gravel
1451 Clay Banks Rd
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235