Door County Home Builders Association
The DCHBA is a trade organization made up of members who help make houses into homes including:
- Banks who finance the mortgages
- Furniture and appliance dealers who fill the empty spaces
- Paint and flooring companies who add color and flair
- Landscapers who make the home as beautiful on the outside as it is inside
- Businesses selling lumber, windows, lighting, doors, insurance, brick, tile and much, much more
Businesses like YOURS who are looking to tap the home builder market!
Members are active in the Association through a variety of committees including:
- Government Affairs
- Associates Advisory
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Building a Better Wisconsin
- Spring Preview/Showcase of New Homes
- Special Events
What Members are saying
"DCHBA reaches out to the local community and sponsors events that support teens interested in the profession."
"People like to meet with builders and other suppliers in person at the Expo exhibits and seminars. Customers have told us 'We feel comfortable. Let's get going with this project.'"
"We have received jobs-large and small-after participating in the DCHBA Showcase of Homes."
"DCHBA members are on the cutting edge of construction trends. How would people find out about housing industry issues over the years if they were not linked to us?"
"DCHBA has afforded me priceless opportunities to meet people and also inform them of our services."
"We have been able to receive phenomenal discounts, as a DCHBA member, that would otherwise not be available to us."
"And the event also raises money for the Wisconsin Builders Association's Political Action Committee (PAC), which works to advance our industry and help homeowners."
"The members are out there working hard for our industry. Any time I talk to a new builder, who comes into the area, I encourage them to be part of the DCHBA."