Why Become A DCHBA Member?
DCHBA is a progressive group of Builder and Associate member firms across the area that come together to protect and strengthen the home building industry, to benefit the economic well being of our members and to protect consumers.
DCHBA plays a vital role in maintaining high standards of conduct, quality and ethics within the home building industry.
If you make a living from the home building industry, the representation and benefit that you receive from your local, state and national home builders associations is vital to your interests and survival in the building industry.
Membership benefits include:
- Continuing education classes: Programs like the lead safe renovator training classes in the past were filled to capacity and made it possible for DCHBA members to meet state requirements. Expect more intriguing topics in 2016 and beyond!
- Showcase of Homes: This marquee spring event-a tour of new homes and remodels–is open exclusively to DCHBA members, allowing them to meet personally with truly interested housing prospects.
- Scholarships: DCHBA cares about the future of the home building profession and coordinates an annual scholarship program and participates in the Door County Economic Development Center.
- Networking: Monthly general membership meetings provide opportunity to meet others and develop relationships..
- Annual golf outing: Enjoy one of Door County’s beautiful golf courses while networking with others.
- A 3-for-1 membership value: Don’t forget, your annual dues includes membership in three organizations and is an outstanding value: the local Door County Home Builders Association, the state Wisconsin Builders Association and the National Association of Home Builders.