Why Become A DCHBA Member?
DCHBA is a progressive group of Builder and Associate member firms across the area that come together to protect and strengthen the home building industry, to benefit the economic well being of our members and to protect consumers.
DCHBA plays a vital role in maintaining high standards of conduct, quality and ethics within the home building industry.
If you make a living from the home building industry, the representation and benefit that you receive from your local, state and national home builders associations is vital to your interests and survival in the building industry.
Membership benefits include:
- A convenient Members Only section of our DCHBA website to save you time looking for events, resources, and news.
- Listing on our website directory – Builder Members | Associate Members and promotion on social media.
- Continuing education classes: Programs like the lead safe renovator training classes in the past were filled to capacity and made it possible for DCHBA members to meet state requirements. Expect more intriguing topics in 2016 and beyond!
- Showcase of Homes: This marquee spring event-a tour of new homes and remodels–is open exclusively to DCHBA members, allowing them to meet personally with truly interested housing prospects.
- Networking: Bi-monthly general membership meetings provide the opportunity to meet others and develop relationships..
- A 3-for-1 membership value: Remember, your annual dues includes membership in three organizations and is an outstanding value: the local Door County Home Builders Association, the state Wisconsin Builders Association and the National Association of Home Builders.
- Member rebate and Affinity Programs.